Tiny Notes

Tiny Notes
from Jilly Jesson Smyth

Total Pageviews: Press Like and Follow!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Life Changing

Dear Friends,

It is a joy to meet you and thank you for stopping by to visit. My blog is about making your life more delicious, creative, passionate and fun. I will be sharing my journey as I have brought the ancient science of Ayurveda into my life and changed my world. I have passed through the wall of pain, fog and prescription drugs by going back to nature. Most people have no awareness of this new cutting edge research. Western medicine has completely cut off the wisdom that God placed on this earth and inside our bodies.

You now ask "What is Ayurveda?"

Ayurveda is the foundation for all medicine that pre-dates everything, yes everything.

Namaste and Love,
Jilly

Having a blast with friends!