Tiny Notes

Tiny Notes
from Jilly Jesson Smyth

Total Pageviews: Press Like and Follow!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Transitioning

Download in June



My sacred contract is unfolding during the most ebullient time of the year, June, bursting with color and joy and protected by Danu, a Goddess of class, grace and creativity, a good friend to my mythic Goddess: "Athena of the Desert". 

Here are some June "gems" based on tradition:

The moonstone reflects and receives love and protection, the pearl symbolizes churning out impurities to gain protection and the alexandrite draws in the energy of good fortune.

When I sculpt in wood, I choose oak for it's strength, stability and power. 

Father's Day in June represents the father of all Gods, Zeus, and my father is center to my shift in awareness and growth.  

You are welcome to watch my June story that reflects the above qualities:

"TORII: The Profane to the Sacred" 




A few minutes to Knowledge that Will Help You

I will leave you with a June poem...

Soar with the Eagle and ground yourself with the Bull,

Delight your senses with summer Roses,

Rebirth your life with Honeysuckle. 

Much Moksha Love, Jilly